Monday, 30 July 2012

Spiritual Books Review

Spiritual Books Review

Just now started this Blog, more later.

Wish you more Health, Contentment, Happiness, Harmony, Peace & Bliss.
Dr. R. S. Eswar Reddy, Dr. P. Vani & Dr. Radha Krishna

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Beginning on September 10th I am doing a 10-week blog tour for my book, THE DOOR IS OPEN: The 7 Steps of Spiritual Awakening that Western Mythology and Scripture Have Been Trying to Tell Us All Along.

    Patricia Santhuff, just one of many positive Reviewers, has said called the book: "A wondrous, sparkling fusion of wisdom and insight."

    I have about 35 bloggers so far, but would like to include many more, and I see that you have this and many blogs!

    Of course, I would be extremely honored if you were interested in reading and reviewing the book on your site, and would be happy to send you a PDF or a Paperback copy (or, if you like to read on Kindle, you can download a Free Kindle copy in the promotion I’m running today, 8/27, and tomorrow, Tuesday, 8/28, at http://www.amazon.com/THE-DOOR-OPEN-Spiritual-ebook/dp/B008D6I7VC . You can also read all the other reviews there,)

    If you are willing to host me on my blog tour, I have a ton of information/content I can send you. I have TEN already-written posts. You can pick one, or several, or – as about a dozen other bloggers are doing – you can post one-a-week for ten weeks! It's good stuff, and means lots of content with no effort other than a few moments to post. You can get a flavor of my writing by visiting my own blog, Spirituality and Religion, at http://www.spirituality-and-religion.com. And PLEASE NOTE: I am always interested in Guest Blog Posts, and would be delighted to feature you at any time.

    I also have a 5-Q&A Interview, ready to post - you can use one question, or all of them.

    Please let me know if I can send you this info. I can attach a copy of the Posts, the Interview, and a PDF of the book if you like, or if you send me an address I can send a paper copy by priority mail.

    Thanks for your time,

    Andrew
    andrew@andrewcort.com

    ReplyDelete